Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2009

WOJ and Stampavie and More

Sorry I have not posted any cards in the last two days, I have be very bust but promise to post a few more cards later today. I have combined two challenges here is my card hope you will like it.

The challenge on WOJ is to make a card around the word friend, so here is my take on it. I have also incorporate Stampavie and More sketch and I have used some K&CO papers, rainbow drops, copic markers, K&CO glitter sentiment and liquid pearls around the swirl which I stamped with memento rich cocoa that gives it a suttle look the black would have made the swirl look too harsh on the paper as well as the center of the punched out flowers

On the picture about you can see the liquid pearls clearer anround the swirl and also on the angel neckless and blouse. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Rach said...

such a sweet card, so pretty. thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.x

Nancy said...

eine tolle karte!!

lg
nancy

Sandra said...

Hi....gorgeous card,love the WOJ image you have used and a great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More,
Take care
San x

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful colors and lovely details, great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wonderful card!

Thanks for jooining us this week.

Hugs,Nicole

Jutta said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs Jutta

Valérie Goldenschue said...

magnifique carte, merci de ta participation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...