Followers

Saturday 20 June 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER

Those two weeks really went quickly didn't?. I would like to thanks all those who participated and became my follower, don't worry if you did not win this time round there will be other chances. Now for the candy winner.


The winner of my first blog candy chosen by Random.org is:


Here are the random numbers:


29


Timestop:2009-6-20


Annelies


Congratulations hon!! Please e-mail me your address (if you click on my profile in the side bar my e-mail address is there) so I can put your goodies in the post.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

clare said...

congrat Annelies x

and thanks hun for giving me the chance hope you have a lovely weekend hugs clare x

Elli said...

Congrats!:))))

Ksenia said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Annelies said...

Woohoo! Thanks a lot! I'll send you an email. Hugs, Annelies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...