Followers

Sunday 14 June 2009

OCC Challenge "Border Punch"

Well its sunday the weekend is almost over, the sun is out and life is good. I am posting a box today and I did use a fiskars lace punch for the project. I saw this on a few bog and Jackie had a link on how to make it so I had to have ago.

Here is my verison of it, I went purple again the stamp a used is a large fone wedding stamp I purchase from QVC last year.I also use some large and small fowers, copic's, chipboard for the top and bottom and some art institute ultra fine glitter can't have a wedding picture without lots of glitter, I have used also a staple brush and brilliance purple ink around the bride.

Inside I made a pocket and made a tag to go along with it. I have also use some Anna Griffin wedding rub-ons

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Fabulous card Suzette I love lilac it's one of my fave colours & it's a beautiful stamp you've chosen too.
Sheila xx

helen said...

fabulous card, so much detail,its lovely, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog
hugs
helen x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous box, what a stunning lid and fab image.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...