Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2009

WOJ CHALLENGE #34

Hi everyone, I am posting late again. I want to thank everyone who have joined in my blog candy so far. Back to the card I have made this card with the ribbon frame technique again from The Next Level and I have also made my own paper flowers from the smallest scallop nestability die.

I went with a suttle floral colours and a bit of blue that was not too bright and well it seems to work. I used one of the woj new stamp set and will keep waiting for the other stamps to be release on the 14th June.
I started the inside of the card but did not finish but here is a closer look at the flowers.Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !!!Totally stunning this is a gorgeous card really pretty , I love the colours
Hugs Susie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...