Followers

Friday 14 May 2010


Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by I have not been a good blogger lately there is so much to do and not enough time to do it. I am showing today my card for Craft4Eternity this week there is a fab sketch to follow and the Recipe is to use blue on your card and beads.

So here is my take on the sketch. I use K&Co papers, DWC papers, Nesties, Flowers, Nellie die and for image I used the lovely Amy stamp from Crafty Sentiments and colour her in with distress ink and copics. I just started using distress ink so I am getting there not bad I must say.

Make sure you come and join in the fun. Happy stamping.

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Amy looks wonderful sat there amongst those fabulous SDp'd . the colour combnations are great
Lisa ;)

michele said...

gorgeous card Suzette! great job on the colouring! hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...