Followers

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Crafty Sentiments Sneak Peek

I made this card yesterday, so I would like to share with you using one of my new chibi designs, this little cutie is called Blitz and will be available on the 6th January as digital download so won't be long now.

The sentiments is the new release digital ticket set from the website called Occassion Sentiments their is 10 ticket in this set.  The papers are from my craft box, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from  QVC that I purchase about two years ago. I coloured her with distress inks and for the hair I used Copic: 0; I spritz some cosmic glimmer mist on the flowers and ticket added some pearl beads to embellish.

Challenges entered

Well thanks for stopping by your comments are greatly appreciated.

Hugs
Suzette x


8 comments:

pinky said...

Such a sweet little card Suzette, I just love this gorgeous little image.

Lisa Jane said...

Blitz looks gorgeous Suzette - i am sure she will be a winner
Lisa ;)

Edna Morrisedie said...

That's a fab image, I love how you have put her amongst all of that paper and flowers!

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenges. Happy New Year. This is just an FYI and may not apply to you but I'm putting on all my comments but rembember if you not a follower to become one we have had to not choose some really awesome projects because people didn't follow that would have won.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Sweet Challenge - We hope to see you again!
Good luck!
Gini

Jamie said...

I love your image, so cute! And the ticket at the bottom is awesome. Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope you to see you in our next one too!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Suzette! I absolutely lovelovelove the colors in your card! I have eucalyptus on the brain these days (don't ask!) and the color is perfectly eucalyptus-y. :) LOVE!

Oh, and your "good for one year" ticket is brilliant!

Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card and design Suzette!!! Love this sweet image and the sentiment!!! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...