Followers

Friday 3 June 2011

Craft4Eternity DT Card

Here is a Freebie Sentiment  just resize to fit your projects



right click and save
Hi everyone, wow the day looks like it is going to be a great one as the sun is out. I am showing you my DT card for C4E and this week there is a fab sketch so why not join us HERE.

I have used another one of my new release rubber stamps that is available HERE this one is called Primrose Autumn Leaves, I just love the leaves swirling round her.  and I coloured her with copic, use K&Co papers, added 3 gems to her little tie on her puncho and wild orchid flowers to embellish.

Here is a close up

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Challenges enter:
Cute Card Thursday - Embellish it!
Blinging It  On-

4 comments:

Laney said...

super cute!!
thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time hope to see you play along with us again
hugs
laney

michele said...

Beautiful card Suzette hope you had a good weekend hugs x

Debs said...

what an adorable image..such a pretty card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On..and good luck..Debs x

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous!! love the cute image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...