Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

"Christmas Song"

Hi everyone sorry I have been a slow blogger, I am trying to re-organize myself and now that  I am on annual leave for 2 weeks I am sure to get some crafting and drawing done.


Today I would like to share a card I made using one of our christmas rubber stamps from the christmas collection called "Christmas Song"  and our "Warm wishes sentiments set". I just love this stamp as is looks  so sweet when coloured with copics and promarkers and other colouring medium.
 We will now be stocking Letraset Promarkers for all those promarker loves so visit us Here to keep up with all the new things that will be added to the website.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the coloring of these cuties and your paper and sentiment are very elegant. Nice job *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...