Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

As you Like it challenge - DT post

Hi everyone sorry I have been quite for a while, I had some sad news that took me by surprise so was not much for making anything. Well this card was meant to go up on Thursday but was not able to do so.

The challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE is show your style. I have no set style but I love soft colours and I am now into shabby chic.

This card was made sometime ago for a Create and Craft launch of  Here Comes The Girls CD Rom a collaboration between Crafty Sentiments Designs  and Creative Crafting World. Well getting ready for work.

Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Suzette This Is So Fab And Sorry To Heart You Have Had Some Sad News Sending Hugs

Céline said...

really fantastic Suzette, love the combo and gorgeous details
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzette so sorry to hear you have had sad News I sure hope you are ok!!!! SENDING hugs and love xxx
LOVE your card love the funtage and your super cute image hugs me x

Annette said...

Sorry to hear your news hun, hope things get better soon. But if this is what you create when you're not on form, then I can't wait to see what you create when you're back up to speed. Sending you hugs hun.
Annette
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...