Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

As You like it - Recycled Item

Hi everyone today over at As You Like It Challenge it is recycled items wish I am sure you have loads of things to play with for this challenge.


I had this old door hanger and so I altered/recycle it for this challenge. I have used some ribbon flowers, Maja papers, lace ribbon and the lovely image from my shop.


Well a very busy day for me today as I am out and about doing not very exciting things. Plus I had a busy shift yesterday came home after midnight last night.

Happy crafting everyone

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Suzette this is such a precious door hanger. Just adore the cute image and the fabric flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Annette said...

Fab door hanger Suzette and that little cutie is adorable.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

Shes just perfect and this is so cute just perfect for a little girls room! love it hugs me x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...